Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Dropped in water, not working at all?

got iphone 4 and it fell from my pocket and dropped in water which i had no idea for 8 hours. when i found it, it was not working so i tried to repair in thailand still not working. HELP ME coz i love ma iphone

Try thees: Electronics Water Damage

this is what you do. DO NOT turn it on after it has touched water. turn it off. remove your sim card and put it in a zip lock bag or a air tight container with dry uncooked rice and Desiccant's. (silica packs). My iphone 3g was submerged in water and in about 3 days of sitting in a container/hot cali sun, it was up and running perfectly.

our advice is that this is a temporary solution but in the long term following the liquid damage guide linked by osvaldo is more likely to keep your phone from corroding itself into failure.

99.9% change the motherboard is completely fried. Not to mention every single component is most likely useless being under water for that long. If i were you I would sell it "as-is" on eBay and get a new phone.

Score -2

I am really trying hard to figure out how you came to this conclusion. The length of time of submersion is really only academics. I would follow the guide that osvaldo is linking to, replace the battery and reevaluate before making a hasty decision like you are suggesting.

tash9n will be eternally grateful.