Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

3gs screen won't turn on at all

hi everyone, so my iphone touch screen wasnt working unless i apply some pressure on the top of the screen, so i opened the iphone to see if there was any loose connections, there was a loose connection, when i was reassembling the phone the number 1 connector snapped out and the screen turned off, then i reconnected it and it worked again, then when i was reassembling it, it snapped out again, but this time i cldnt make it work again, i tried hard resetting and disconecting the board from the battery, but with no luck, it can connect to itunes i can hear sounds the vibrate button works, but it doesnt show as a camera on the computer, what shld i do plz help ty in advance :)

Try taking board out for an hour. Then reassemble. Make sure all display (1,2 &3) connections are clean/undamaged and secure( I know you said you took board off battery.. I think it's a temperature thing for th reset) try a restore.. The reset... Home and power usually works if it doesn't then I'd buy a new LCD.

Keep iPhone 3GS OFF when doing repairs or you risk damaging the LCD display or Logic Board Controllers of LCD display.

Ram015 will be eternally grateful.