no volume control after water damage
My ipod touch fell out of my car the other night without me realizing. it sat out in the rain for several hours. i took it home and put it in a bowl of rice for about 48 hours. there is a list of things that are now wrong with it:
1. the up volume button does the same thing as the hold button on the top. the hold button works fine.
2. the down volume button does nothing
3. if there are no headphones plugged in, there is no sound. the blue volume bar that usually appears on the bottom when playing a song does not appear.
4. if i do plug in headphones music will play sometimes, but most of the time i have the same problem as when there are not headphones plugged in
5. i tried resetting it, which did not work. i had to plug it into a charger to turn it back on
6. about every 10 minutes, the screen lights up as if i hit a button
Is this repairable or is there too much permanent damage?
Is this a good question?