Need a better DAW, suggestions?

I am a fruit-loops user but I do require a more advanced Digital Audio Workstation (DAW).

I want to use GarageBand on my Windows PC as my friends have told me it’s way better and doesn't crash at all.

Any suggestions?

FL Studio is Always Recommended!

OPEN ALL THE TABS

RAM Upgrade Kits for Mac

Shop Kits

Enough RAM
For All The Tabs

Shop Kits

Yes, I agree with your friend that Garageband is surely a better DAW than fruit-loop. I am using it on my Mac. It doesn't crashed at all for me.

However, I am not very sure if you can get it for Windows PC.

@richardx49 - It will require upgrading to an Intel Mac.

Thanks Richard! Thanks for your recommendations. For Windows, You can try VMware emulator to run garageband app. Or you can refer to this article for details steps.

https://thegaragebandpc.com/

garageband is available for windows? Dam

See if this will work on your PC:

https://garagebandforpcwindows.com

I think your issue is more than the software if you are still using a iMac G5 system.

Digital Audio has jumped leaps and bounds since the G5 with Apple going to Intel.

Most of the students at Boston Conservatory at Berklee are using MacBook Pro’s or 21.5” iMac’s using Logic Pro X.

Here’s a run down of the more popular apps: The 10 Best DAW Apps in the World Today it also depends on your needs.

Thanks Mate :)

Yeah, I have been using Garageband, and it has been running pretty smooth for me.

Check out Reaper. I’ve been using it for many, many years and it works wonderfully, has great support, and won’t brake the bank.

http://reaper.fm

FL Studio is Always Recommended!

I'm just discovering this world of VST plugins and DAWs. After graduating from music college, I decided to develop myself in the direction of music and recently I was shown what VST plugins are and I was very surprised. I began to study this direction and found some interesting websites, they provide free access to a large number of very high-quality and interesting plug-ins that have helped me create several of my own works and I have a small fan base of my relatives and friends, especially they like how I use mellotron VSTs in my music. Also I used to use FL Studio to make music, and think this DAW is the best one for begginers.

Shreya Mathur will be eternally grateful.