Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Screen won’t work after I test it?

I have an iPhone 6 and I need to replace the screen. I put in my screen to test the phone and touch worked. I disconnected the display and assembled the screen and put it back in the phone. Touch no longer worked. I then ordered another screen and tested it. It worked. I did the same process and put the screen back on the phone. No touch. I tested the screen on other phones and it works fine. I’ve also tested other screens on the phone that I’m trying to fix and they work. Please help!

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

By touch so you mean the digitiser or Touch ID?

digitiser - you’ve likely damaged the port on the logic board if it’s working on other phones

touch ID - are you using the original button or the one that the replacement screen came with?

Owen Baker will be eternally grateful.