Main fuse blows immediately, device is not recharging (or running).
I have a Marshall Kilburn I amp that stopped charging the battery. Once it was completely discharged, it stopped working at all. I decided to take a look on the PCB.
The fuse on the main power supply unit was broken, once replaced, it blew up again.
On the backside of the pcb I found a second blown up part, that was named LL10 (see picture). The rest of the pcb looks fine, also the capacitors and the surge arrester
look like they are in a good condition. I measured them all and found no serious deviations.
Updated: front side
Updated: faulty MOSFET K10A60D or C124
Does anyone know what this part was to replace it or suffered the same problem and could help repairing it?
Is this a good question?