0

Niall Grimes
1

Tighten Citroen C3 Steering Wheel

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

There is a little lateral and horizontal play in the steering wheel on my 2003 Citroen C3. I have confirmed that there is no play in the steering shaft.

Can anyone tell me how to remove the plastic cover to tighten the steering wheel?

Thanks,

Niall

Edited by: iRobot ( )

Niall Grimes, I believe that your C3 actually has electric power steering. Not sure how you checked that you have no play in the shaft. I do not think that it is your steering wheel., but of course it is possible. I would take to a service station and have them at least take a look at it. Since it could be the steering column that is coming loose as well as a bad power steering rack. I would want somebody to make sure that you do not lose your steering altogether. I am also not sure how this would work with your airbag.....anyhow, good luck and drive safe.