Samsung's wireless earbuds. Released in March of 2019 with the Samsung Galaxy S10 phones.

What do I do if I lose one of the Galaxy Bud.

I recently bought Galaxy bud and lost the right bud I asked Samsung support if I can buy replacement from them but they told it not covered by warranty is there any solution?

You can buy another galaxy bud online and then you just pair them. Guide to put them to pairing mode is here

If you have white ones then a good listing is here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-...

You can just search for it

Help if anyone can help me because I lost my right one. So if you have a spare one or a set to sell half price please let my know.

I have, but i am from the Philippines. is this a buds or a buds plus you lost?

So I'm trying to figure out im relatively sure at this point but if I buy another ear bud for example online if one of the ones I own breaks or gets lost I should be able to pair the 2 different ones together like one that is original and the one I purchased should be able to pair right?

Hi got right bud and charger. Anyone got left one

Teched will be eternally grateful.