Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

I´ve got a problem with the recovery mode

Hi team, I hope that may you can helpme.

Few days ago,

I¨ve got the iphone conected to the mac computer, at some point it´s askme to change to the latest update of iTunes....I said OK....

and from that moment I got stuck the iPhone on the recovery mode, even if i switch off the phone an them switch on, also I try to re-install the iTunes, but nothing happens. When I switch on the phone, on the screen is appearing a music logo with a cable conection and stay there, no change.

At the moment I don´t know what else to do.

I hope that I get an answer soon from you.

Regards

Sergi Fernandez.

The program of choice to kick an iPhone out of recovery mode seems to be Tiny Umbrella. It was very useful when I was jailbreaking an iPhone 3G and got stuck in recovery mode a few times.

Sergh will be eternally grateful.