Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Screen only shows low battery after repair

I did a repair for a friend a while ago but it never fully completed because the screen wouldn't come on. The phone vibrates when it's turned on and touch ID works, it's just that the screen never shows anything else but the low battery symbol and that you should plug in the charger. Even after letting it charge for a while the screen still won't come on. I'm wondering if the screen is faulty or if there was a mistake I made while installing it. I have taken the connectors for the screen out and put them back in, the same thing with the battery to no success. Any advice would greatly be appreciated, thank you.

OPEN ALL THE TABS

RAM Upgrade Kits for Mac

Shop Kits

Enough RAM
For All The Tabs

Shop Kits

If you see the low battery symbol that proves the screen itself is working and the problem is with something else. Either you have a bad battery that doesn’t take charge, or current doesn’t get to the battery to recharge it. Trying a known good battery would be a first step. If that doesn’t change the picture it might be a bad charging dock or a faulty charging circuit. Double check all relevant connectors too, with some magnification and good light.

please check whether your charge flex cable is installed well.

Might be the issues of middle pin of the battery check it first.

Jerry Wilkie will be eternally grateful.