Parts & Tools

Released January 2016 as part of BLU's budget line of smartphones.

How do I increase the Ringtone length to 30 seconds?

I have a Ringtone that is 28 seconds long but it keeps cutting off because the phone is set to ring for 25 seconds only. Can I change this to 30 seconds?

Most Helpful Answer

Each phone service provider has their own method to alter the time that a phone will ring on a call before either diverting to voicemail (if you have it set up) or disconnecting the call. Usually it ranges from 5 up to 30 seconds in 5 second steps but again it depends on what options your phone service provider has provided

Altering the ring time is usually done by dialing a code number from your phone.

Go to your service provider’s website and search for “change number of rings” (or similar) to find the code. Alternatively search online for change number of rings (insert mobile phone service provider’s name)

Here’s a link that may be of some help if you live in the USA or this link if you live in Australia

Stasia Blake will be eternally grateful.