Home button cable question

I just used the suction cup thing and a spudger tool to open my iphone 5s and when it popped open the cable going to the home button came undone. Did I screw up the cable? and it so is there a way to fix it?

thanks

From what I understand the fingerprint id wont function with a non OEM home button..

I would recommend enclosing a couple good pictures of the actual damage of charging dock and home button cable for evaluation. For fingerprint you need the original button, nothing else will work.

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

If you did screw the cable up that renders home button functionality due to apples touch id security.

However, You take the phone to a local apple store if your button does not work when you plug it back in.

Good luck on your repair.

James Morris will be eternally grateful.