Parts & Tools

Everything you need to repair your iPhone yourself! iFixit has free repair guides and disassembly information for every single iPhone, as well as the best replacement parts and tools in the galaxy.

Is there a way to test the proximity sensor & earpiece without a call?

In iOS 12 they removed the earpiece option in voice memos. Now, in iOS 13 they appear to have removed the earpiece (Raise to Talk?) option in Siri, which makes me very sad.

Is there any remaining or new method to test the proximity sensor and earpiece in stock iOS 13 without any third-party apps or without making a phone call?

I didn't notice that yet, had no need to try out proximity sensor on iOs 13 so far. That's not sad, it's wretched. Spite by children, that's what Apple has become..when a feature can be used for some testing purposes they prefer to disable it and leave it at their fanboys finding an undoubtedly excellent reason why it was THE RIGHTEOUS CHOICE..oh my..

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Making a FaceTime call?

The main issue is with the number of times I'd have to do this, signing in and out of an Apple ID to download an app or enable FaceTime is impractical. My other solution is probably just buying SIMs to quick insert and make a call with but that's also annoying, especially with locked devices.

Jonah Aragon will be eternally grateful.