Released November 4, 2017. Model A1865, A1901. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / Silver or Space Gray. (Pronounced the same as "iPhone 10.")

Poor GPS quality after screen replacement

I have recently replace the display of an iPhone X after it receive an hammer, now the GPS present issue, is really inaccurate and doesn’t work well with navigator apps but a few times it works fine.

I would like to know if it cause by the screen replacement or by something else and possible solution

Thk

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Was this little gold piece placed back in step 22 of this guide?

iPhone X Screen Replacement

Yes, I'm gonna check if I place it in the correct position place as show in the pictures, in case is not in the correct place can that be the issue ?

Not 100% sure but those grounding pins do have an affect on the antenna strength as the housing is essentially an antenna.

Well I check and the little gold piece was in the right place, and still having issue i try with GPS status to check the accuracy and while my iPhone XS can have a 5mt accuracy the iphone X doesn't go lower then 32mt.

Also i try reset location and network ecc. like in some guides

Daniele Zamboni will be eternally grateful.