4-inch iPhone released in March 2016 with similar hardware specifications to the 6s. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold with 16/64 GB storage options. Model A1662 and A1723.

Worked fine but then black screen after waking from sleep

I replaced the screen and on starting up everything worked fine, both the lcd and digitizer. After putting it to sleep, however, it has a black screen. If I disassemble again, undo and redo cable connections, same thing happens. Works fine until you hit the sleep button and then it has a black screen. I put the original/cracked screen back on and everything worked. Used it that way for a couple weeks. Put the replacement screen on again and have the same problem—works until it is put to sleep, then black screen. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks for the help, I’ll exchange the part.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

If with the old screen things work fine, you have to replace the new faulty screen.

robpacker10 will be eternally grateful.