Repair guides and support for Panasonic's Viera line of televisions.

My tv wont turn on after a power outage

After a power outage in the morning that only lasted a second, my plasma Viera won't turn on! This has happened before but the tv would still work fine after some time. I can't wait for this tv to turn on.

Can you give me more information? does it have a power light if so did it turn on?

@Bobby Gunnels not it doesn't

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Corrusion  double check to make sure that your outlet has power. If so proceed by unplugging everything from the back of the TV (cable box, sat box, DVD, game console etc.). Unplug the TV and then hold the power button depressed for something like a minute or two. After that plug the TV back in and connect only one input source, preferably a local source like DVD,BR, Game console etc. Then try to turn your TV on. LEt us know what you get.

If that did not do anything, you will have to remove the back from your TV and check the power board. Check the fuses etc. Do that first with the TV unplugged. Let us know what you find. Better yet, let us know the exact model for your TV and post some good pictures of all of your TV’s boards with your question. That way we can see what you see. Adding images to an existing question

Corrusion will be eternally grateful.