Mind of its own

only just recently got this phone I’ve never had any screen repairs on it, my screen sensitivity is set to firm and there are no cracks. Now that you have the deets. It’s like my phone has a mind of it’s own every time I press something it will completely bug out and press a bunch of random different things. I’ll tap on the message app and I’ll go to send something to my friend and I’ll click on my mum one, come out of my mum’s thing go onto someone else’s and I don’t know what’s going on. Any help is greatly appreciated

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

There are usually two possible answers, either you have a bumped housing that puts pressure on screen and preventing it to sit flush or you have a bad quality or faulty screen. Sometimes a swelling battery can push up the screen, but you should notice that especially on left side. Not having a chance to see the screen in close detail you are the one with the best possibility to evaluate what may apply to your phone.

Maddy cba today will be eternally grateful.