Repair guides and support for cars and other vehicles produced by the Chrysler division of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC.

Why is my left running light and left tail light not turning off?

Yesterday night I realized my left running light that was replaced a few months ago after hitting a deer was not turning off when my vehicle was off. It stayed on for a few hours until I left this morning the light turned off, driving home the light turned off with my vehicle turning off. Later today the light turned back on and stayed on with now my left tail light is staying on also. What is happening, I have a Chrysler 200 S 2015

Maybe something with your parking lights? Are you sure that your parking light is off?

Yes I have been turning them on and off through out this process to figure out what’s going on

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Take apart your light switch assembly, you should see a burn spot shorting the left side to the power source (battery power there all the time)

Mikayla will be eternally grateful.