Released November 4, 2017. Model A1865, A1901. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / Silver or Space Gray. (Pronounced the same as "iPhone 10.")

Keranl panic no checkins from thermal sensor?

I’ve just completed a repair on a water-damaged iPhone X - everything seems fine except the phone is periodically rebooting (every 5 mins or so). Checking the device logs:

1 monitored services unavailable

com.apple.thermalmonitord unavailable (or words to that effect)

I assume from that there is a heat/thermal sensor in the phone that i’ve maybe not connected or another part that needs replaced. Any pointers to where that might be and what part I should try replacing?

Can you tell me how did you fix it

i have same problem

Most Helpful Answer

Hello ,

I’ve replaced the backplate and the frame of my iPhone X and it has the exact same issue.

Did you find a solution?

Thank you for posting the issue, I thought I was the only one. Did you install iOS 13?

Maybe the problem is also caused of the new update.

Hi brother can you tell me the solution

PL: problem jest wymiana taśm z portem rozwiązania, znajdź się tam mikrofony, w których jest czujnik, iPhone odpytuje je najczęściej co 60, 120, 250… sekund.

PL: Problem z wymianą taśm na port rozwiązania, są tam mikrofony z czujnikiem. IPhone pyta ich najczęściej co 60, 120, 250… sekund.

PL: !!! !!!: Duża ilość taśm, posiadająca właśnie wadliwy ten konkretny czujnik więc najlepiej jest naprawa na taśmę zdemontowana z oryginalnego iPhone'a

EN: !!! !!!: Duża ilość taśm ładujących zawiera ten konkretny czujnik, najlepiej usuń go taśmą z oryginalnego iPhone'a

————————————————————————————————

PL -> EN przez tłumacza google

Your are right! I see you understand. So the solution is replace the charging port flex.

And can you tell me what is the TG0B sensor??

@francisco león it's a microphone in the iPhone but I can't tell which one exactly.

It is probably a microphone on the charging tape or a microphone on the on-button tape.

NOTE: a very large number of charging strips turns out to be defective because the iPhone does not see this sensor !!!

Regards Sebastian

PL -> EN przez Google tłumacz

My iPhone 11 has the same issue same thermal code error what is the solution i had replaced back of the phone

Hello ,

I’ve replaced the back glass of my iPhone 11 and it has the exact same issue.

Did you find a solution if yes please tell us?

Thank you for posting the issue, I thought I was the only one

gmacdon76 will be eternally grateful.