Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Change serial number on iPhone from one to another.

My iphone warranty is over.. is it possible i can switch my device completely to my wifes iphone? And then call apple to replace my busted iphone (speaker issue)

Ok i have a crack on my iPhone and do to that crack Tmobile wont replace my phone till i fix the glass. So my question is does replacing the lcd change my phones imei? Reason i ask is because they said i had to take it to apple to get fix and i dont plan on taking it to em when i can do it my self and save some money.

Avoid jail time and only spend a couple bucks and you can fix this problem yourself (or rather with our help). Here is the part that it sounds like you are looking for, as well as the guide for how to install it.

Good luck; hope this helps!

+ nice answer

It's possible but very very rare to have the same serial number of another Iphone that's from a different provider (Such as at&t, virgin mobile, etc), due to apple malfunctions

Sure, it's called fraud and I hope they prosecute you. Maybe a little time in jail would teach you not steal. You can take lessons from SIMRAN, he's another one: How to check serial number on logic board?

still i have done nothing ok i do not mind whatever you say or think about me i junked asked can we do nor not or possible or not? okay

yes SIM, I see where you erased your question on committing fraud, good choice. Hopefully this guy will do the same. I just don't care much for thieves.

Look no one is asking what your opinion on anything. I'm not stealing a phone, I just want the stupid thing replaced by apple. I stood in line for 12 hours for this stupid iphone and for it to mess up like this and apple not fixing it.

Here's where you can get AppleCare for your iPhone to extend the period of time for warranty repair work: http://www.apple.com/support/products/ip...

steady on old chap. mayer is right that changing these things is fraud and something that ifixit cannot condone. Once you remove your device from the housing your warranty is void, and so would your wife's... so that kind of rules out your idea of swapping. If the problem is the speaker phone then it is cheap and easy to repair yourselfiPhone 3G Dock Connector Replacement we will gladly help you to fix it yourself, as long as we are all playing by the rules.

It's amazing how angry all of you get... Automatically assuming that someone wanting to reflash a phone is a thief...

I know someone who works at a club in SF. They have a lost and found box literally FULL of iPhones.. Apparently the rich techie jerks who are pricing the !&&* out of everyone in town don't bother to call around to claim their lost property, they just run out and buy new phones.. Some of those devices have been sitting gathering dust for over a year. And they're completely useless. They've been abandoned by their owners who weren't kind enough to remove the access locks on them. Now all they can be is either landfill poison, or surrendered to Apple who can reflash them and sell them as refurb units making profit for nothing. Personally, I think *that's* criminal. I do not condone theft. If a phone is actually stolen, then SURE, brick the %#*@ thing... But if careless rich douchebags lose and don't bother to look for and claim their expensive phones FOR A *!&$!&$^ YEAR, then why the !&&* shouldn't they be released to be reused?

Don't be so goddamned quick to judge, that's all I have to say.

The above is the best comment of all here. My wife was given an older iphone by her boss. I erased it, or so I thought, prior to use. I personally don't use iphones and i had no idea (until recently) about all the locks on these stupid devices, links to apple ids etc. I used it as a remote control for my audio/video system, not connected to any provider. It was connected to wi-fi. Worked well. One day, somehow, I found it password protected and reconnected to someones apple id. I was unable to access it or factory reset it. We may try to contact my wife's boss, who's silly (rich) old lady and probably had 10 new iphones since then. She may remember her old passwords etc and even have access to that silly AOL (!) account linked to the phone, buy maybe not. She's not exactly tech savvy. Are we thieves? I'll stick to my adnroids for now. Thanks.

People will always find a reason to complain. All these "stupid" locks make it nearly impossible for the device to steal. Apple was ahead in this regard for a while, and now Android has the same feature parity. Unfortunately, you probably wouldn't know it because your relatively "new" Android phone can't be updated, and your phone manufacturer is to blame. By the way, you don't have to use those features if you don't like them, but complaining about something that is extremely helpful is what is actually "stupid." Get with the times. All phones are going this route.

you are right, I wound't know. Besides, I have other reasons not to use idevices,

p.s. we are not an iphone thieves and are we are against theft as much as any other normal person. I just tried to give an obsolete iphone that was given to us a second life as a remote control control. Hopefully the original owner will be able to help us with it. If not, a sledgehammer awaits.

I think little out of box, as he owns both serial numbers,he owns both phones,so he is legal owner of both and i think have right to use both phones,even serial numbers as he likes,as he owns it both.He pay for both,other side is is it moral to use it for intended purpose.What if he wants just to transfer serial number of hardware from one same device to other without plans to make fraud,have he right to do that then? For example if i transfer with time part by part from spare device to that one i use it, and with time that one device what is in use have changed so much that deserve to reflect that other serial number,as have most part of it inside or even outside,and that is i think really fair-play,got what i think,now?

Let me say clear,for sake of freedom i think he have right to change serial number from one same device that he owns to other same device that he owns too. Who is owner of both that exact same devices,Apple? or him! He don't rent,he buy ownership of hardware and serial numbers goes with it. Right?

Other story is if he go use or misuse his right. What if he just exchange most or crucial part of interior from one to another ,do he have then right to change ,better to say transfer serials number of hardware from one device to other? As he is legal owner of both. That is question of ownership for me. He owns both hardware,that is fact or not?

So he own both serial number of hardware ,that is fact ,too. Simply as that.

Yes i do not support any sort of fraud,too. Just thinking that he have some rights as owner or hardware.Even software what he buy and legally owns right to use it on one device,i think he have right to erase it from one device and to install to other.

Real question is what we buy? What right we have as owners? What we own? Sure we own hardware and hardware number. That is what i think.

dude.........I love you.

thank you for thinking outside the box. this post gave me hope that there are still rational humans in society.

These comments here aren't well thought out. NOBODY goes to jail for this. You would literally have to admit that you were trying to scam them, and then they may call the police, but probably not. Otherwise you have plausible deniability, meaning you can say anything about why the serial numbers don't match, like your chimpanzee dad boxed the wrong item while he was throwing turds at your mom, or Scotty was drunk again and beamed the wrong unit into the box ... sometimes that guy's a real dickwad. Anyway, don't let the clowns on this forum scare you with pseudo-jargon relating to laws they barely know. With that being said, maybe someone can actually help you with your problem now.

Short answer: No. This is FRAUD, and you will not be helped. If you want help with this, we aren't going to, nor will anyone who has ethics.

I would suggest you look up what ethics means, and what it's like in prison when you wind up in there because you were committing fraud.

You may not condone tobacco use for yourself but the vast sums of tax money brought in by 42 million smokers floats the boat. Just think about it, Obama raised the taxes on a pound of roll your own tobacco, the tobacco used by the poorest of people from $1.09 per pound to $24.78 per pound in 2009. This is the same government that started giving away cigarettes to the 16 million servicemen in WWII and continued through the Viet Nam War. Do you think a serviceman today has to pay any taxes on those smokes? In 1964 a pack of cigarettes was 18 cents, it's now about $6.50 a pack, per day. Nicotine is more addictive than heroin. Your government is the greatest drug pusher of all time. So much for the war on drugs. http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.p...

http://askville.amazon.com/American-sold...

While we’re at it, let look at the state lotteries. These rips offs were brought in ten or fifteen years ago and the voters approved it because the money was going to go to schools. It’s well know that lotteries appeal to the poorest less educated in the society. Well it took about five years and then all those funds went into the general fund and not the schools. When the mob ran the “numbers game” the take was 20%. The states only return about 45% of the funds taken in and then tax the bejesus out of the winnings. Just who’s the bigger criminal? A one term congressman gets the same pay and health benefits for life. No Social Security or MediCare for these boys.

I think you means accessory, not witness. Accessory (legal term), a person who assists a criminal but is not present at the crime

that's correct you are not a lawyer... So stop talking about the law and this bs no has asked you to comment about.

i think apple should reamburse u ur money plus for your inconvience give u abrand new one...lets just say u send it in cus ur warranty was still good....by the time they receive ,fix it,and send it back to you ,ur product will already be marked as a vintage product. they are the crooks

you would need root access to the internal EMMC partitions and you can flash a serial/MAC/IMEI easily with the right tools. Just do some research, read, learn and try until you get it right.

Yes! it CAN be done.

Send it to Apple and they will change the flash memory size for you too if you want them to.

Here is the hard truth.

$25,000 fine

2 to 5 years Federal Pen time

Free record for LIFE

Now let us think logically.

If you stood in line for 12 hours for the dang thing, AND it is broken, AND you are too cheap to let an iphone repair shop replace the part for $35.00 (+/-) then definately, go for broke!

unklbyl

no you cannot change just the serial number . which thing you have a problem in this phone? means to say ringer is not working or speaker phone from which we listen of others ?

David,

I admire your sence of humor, and am pleasantly surprised to see the reference to Scotty. He CAN be a bastard. I got drunk and he beamed me to a place about 5 miles from home with no car.

That aside, at the time of my first answer, I was working in a T-kom shop in Germany. A 30 something male got an iphone, changed the serial number and IMEI to hide himself as he bravely terrorized his ex's entire family.

He DID pay a sizable fine for his analog actions, and git to pay a little more in time AND money for not being man enough to talk to them in person.

The German Criminal Polizei had a ball with his backside, and this is what I based my answer on.

Yes, it CAN be done.

Be careful

Have fun

Learn

Don't forget your towel.

You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars...

So what is the meaning of life?

You will only find out here.

42

M-13 A-1 T-20 H-8 =42

If you say fourty two in Japanese, it sounds kinda like (the Death).

Math or death.

I don't like either.

http://www.indonesiastudent.com/pengerti...

Banyak tips yang dapat dilakukan oleh seseorang untuk memahami atau membaca naskah pidato. Meskipun banyak tips tetapi untuk 14 cara ini umumnya sudah banyak yang melakukannya, oleh karena itulah pada kesempatan kali ini IndonesiaStudent.Com akan membagikan tentang membaca naskah pidato dengan baik.

Baca: 6 Cara Menyusun Naskah Pidato Dengan Mudah

Membaca Naskah Pidato

Sebelum membaca naskah pidato tentunya terlebih dahulu membuat naskah pidato. Karena hal ini harus dilakukan, bagi siapapun yang akan belajar untuk membuat pidato. Adapun langkah-langkah membaca naskah pidato yang baik adalah sebagai berikut:

Cara Membaca Naskah Pidato

Berlatihlah membaca naskah pidato sebelum penampilan sesungguhnya.

Penampilan yang baik. Pakailah busana yang baik disesuaikan dengan tema, situasi, dan kondisi (formal atau non formal).

Kuasai tema dan hal terkait dengan pidato yang akan dibaca.

Perhatikan kata kunci dan kenali audiensnya.

Bersikap tenang dan meyakinkan sehingga audiens akan menikmati dan tidak merasa ragu dengan apa yang akan disampaikan.

Semangat: penyampaian pidato harus semangat jangan loyo. Jika tidak semangat tentunya audiens lebih tidak semangat lagi.

Gunakan teknik membaca nyaring, yaitu:

A. Volume suara harus jelas. Tidak membaca dengan suara seperti berbisik apalagi membaca dalam hati.

B. Artikulasi harus jelas. Setiap kata dan huruf harus dilafalkan dengan jelas. Jika huruf /f/, /p/, dan /v/ dan vokal (a, i, u,e, o) sudah jelas artikulasinya, maka kata pun pasti terdengar jelas.

C. Intonasi adalah mengatur suara baik secara irama, perubahan nada tuturan,dan penekanan. Di dalam naskah ditandai dengan pungtuasi dan pengganti pungtuasi dalam membaca naskah pidato adalah intonasi.

Memerhatikan diksi (pilihan kata). Gunakan bahasa dan pilihan kata sesuai latar belakang atau tingkat pendidikan audiens. Gunakan bahasa remaja jika audiensnya remaja dan jangan lontarkan kata atau istilah yang mereka tidak mengerti.

Ekspresi sesuai dengan hal yang disampaikan pada isi naskah pidato. Kalau lucu paling tidak orator tertawa.

Imam:

Roses are red, violets are blue, the question is in English, the answer should be too.

I admire your taking time to post this, and I did get it translated by google, and got the gist of the post.

The real answer varies from country to country, as to what will or may be done, legally or otherwise, but we all know that this is really not a subject anymore.

Again, yes it can be done, but be careful.

unklbyl

subhan will be eternally grateful.