need ear piece reciever. the part that lets you listen, or hear.

Samsung Galaxy 9S Plus ear piece receiver.

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score -1

1 Comment:

Do you mean an earphone jack? Do you have an actual question to ask?


Add a comment