Released September 22, 2017. Model A1863, A1905. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / gold, silver, and space gray.

Is it possible to recover long lost bookmarks?

A few years ago I deleted a bunch of bookmarks that I thought I wouldn’t need anymore. I have recently gained interest on the topic again. Therefore I’d like to recover those bookmarks. Is there anyway to recover something that was deleted years ago?

Thank you for your time,

Greg

Highly unlikely on the device itself I would imagine. Did you do any backing up to what they refer to as "the Cloud" these days, like for example a Dropbox account? Ever back up the bookmarks to your computer?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

It seems difficult to recover long deleted bookmarks without a backup, because they may be covered by later saved items.

But you can still have a try with some reliable data recovery tools. Use them to scan the memory to see whether lost files can be found or not. If you can see them, congratulations, you have chance to recover them. MiniTool mobile recovery for iOS is a nice choice.

A few years ago? Is there any backup of the deleted bookmarks? If yes, you can recover from backup files directly. If no, I am not sure of that. Anyway, let Coolmuster iOSRescuer scan your iPhone 8 first. If the deleted bookmarks can be scanned out, they will be displayed on program window in red. Then you can recover them back easily.

If you have backed up your iPhone Bookmark with iTunes before lost, you can restore it by extracting the backup file. If you didn't back up, you still can directly scan and recover lost Bookmark from your iOS device before it's overwritten by new data, that way you may need third-party app or software to do the recover.

Good luck to you!

Score -1

carpentrov699 will be eternally grateful.