Water Damage to LCD Screen - WTF Mates?!
Macbook Pro 17'' Silver A1212 Non-Unibody
Dear iFixIt Community,
Here's the deal:
- Spilled four-loco energy drink on laptop screen
- Dried out for 1 week (without electricity or battery)
- Colors were hazed and over-saturated in some areas (sometimes screen would work perfectly though)
- 1 Week later screen turned almost white (DVI cable to external monitor works though)
- Replaced LVDS Display Cable - no change
- Solution is either a new inverter or LCD Screen
What does everyone think?
Is this a good question?