Parts & Tools

Released September 22, 2017. Model A1864, A1897. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / gold, silver, and space gray.

Proven lockscreen bypass for iPhone 8 Plus

Had a vindictive , psycho ex get hold of my phone and now, cannot do anything. Locked out…she changed the passcode and who knows what else. Does anyone know of a sure-fire way to bypass lockscreen so I can re-set everything? Tried a few “apps” I found from Googling, but so far …nada. Pretty good phone I’d hate to see go to waste.

[IPhone 8 Plus- 2018 model)

Hoping?

Rick

RE: mayer

Appreciate you replying. Used the link you provided. Simply cannot get phone to enter DFU. Checked three different sites explaining how-to. Tried several x’s. At first I did get “connect to ITunes, but then I couldn’t even get back to that after subsequent attempts at DFU. I don’t know, but afraid this is going to turn into a very expensive Iclock!? Got any other ideas?

THANX:

RE: mayer

My apology for not getting back to you sooner. Uhmm..you don’t understand. The ex has it(the phone) so that it’s down to activation mode and she even changed that passcode.(b*^#@ knew what she’s doing) I can take it to Apple, but that’s a small fortune for a phone I already paid a small fortune for!!! Resetting will do no good. I’ll have to wait till someone makes a hack or go pay Apple….again. Funny thing, just this past weekend I found(NO I didn’t steal it) another iphone 6 plus and it’s locked and I can’t get in touch w/ the owner. Apple has gone TOO far with their security…and I think that was by design. Anyways…THANX for replying.

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Most Helpful Answer

If you enter the wrong passcode too many times, you’ll see a message that your device is disabled. If you can’t remember your passcode, you'll need to erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings, including the passcode. Unless you made a backup before you forgot your passcode, there isn't a way to save the data on your device. Follow the steps below to remove your passcode.

Apple tells you how to factory reset it here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

Rick will be eternally grateful.