A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, also known as PS4. First announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

My ps4 turn on showing PS logo and then screen turn black

My PS4 fell down from a 2 m hight roof to floor.

Just open it to check, found safe mood screen asking to reinstall version 6 or later. Actully I been downloaded it from ps web site plus the complete ps4 software.

Installed version 6 with no progress, then installed the complete software then it restarted with ps logo then the screen turned black with no progress for few minutes the the ps4 turn itself off.

I tried all 7 options of the safe mood such defult setting, reintialized ps, etc. With the same result

Is this the APU problem as a result of falling down twice

My ps4 strated getting slow so i tried erasing some games and when i tried erasing fortnite it just kept frozen now it just shows me the PS sign and turn black screen like for 5 minutes than it turns

i did not drop my playstation all i did was try to restart it and it will pop up with the logo and go black then re pop up the logo but it lets me open safe mode menus

My PlayStation works fine until I go to open up a game and the game logo comes on then it goes to a black screen! Any ways to fix?

i was play my PlayStation just like any other day and it turned off out of nowhere and put me in safe mode and no matter what option i chose i comes up with the same thing the PlayStation logo

my ps4 for is broken

The problem is going to be most likely the hard drive since APU faults will show no display + stuck on blue flashing light.

2M drop is pretty hard so that will be more than enough to kill the hard drive, I recommend getting the hard drive replaced and see how that goes.

PlayStation 4 Hard Drive Replacement

PlayStation 4 SAA-001/SAB-001 Hard Drive and Bracket

PlayStation 4 SAA-001/SAB-001 Hard Drive and Bracket Image

Product

$29.99

I hope so, getting another hard drive is easier than APU. thx

Can you play sometime and than it went blacked n controller disconnect?

Finally I fixed it, it was a problem with HDD.

I removed it from the console and connected to the laptop first it was't recognised and then used disc managment option to format and re-allocate to one partition volume as it was allocated to many partitions, then formated it with NTFS sys file, reinstall ps4 software and works fine but got errors when runing games disks. Then unfurtunatly currupted again.

Repeated all the steps before but change sys file to FAT32, reinstall and run, worked as a brand new with all game disks without any problems.

I have the same thing

If the logo is showing on screen, so its most propably a hard issue, replace it by new one

Not an answer: my ps4 cannot start up and when i put it in safe mode and i initialize the ps4 when it finishes the ps logo comes yp and then it goes black with a blue flashing light.

That was my problem, try to change the hdd.

Mine shows a white light but dosent show display and mine didnt fall please help

Ours did the same thing. Have you found a hard drive? And will all of the game stuff transfer?

My PS4 broke 2 years ago after my brother spammed the power button we try to turn it back on but we can only go to safe mode once we try anything else even using the USB it will show the logo then go black with no display and no audio with a white flashing light so realizing the ps4 is broken we tried things I ended up pushing my ps4 which then started up the fan?!? Anyone else have weird problems like I ended getting a new ps4 slim also my old ps4 was the normal one not pro or slim

I had the same issue unfortunately you have to replace the hard drive it’s just the way it is. IT IZZZZ WHAT IT IZZZZZ!

When I start up ps4 it goes straight to safe mode from black screen no ps log or anything I've tried update from usb and everything

Bro this isn't the place for wannabe know it alls. Sometimes it's just not that easy. I'm having the same problem. The only issue is that I am using a new hard drive and it's doing the same thing. Obviously the answer is not replacing the hard drive DUUUHHHHH. ITT IZZ WHAT ITT IZZZZZ

Someee will be eternally grateful.