The [123] key does not work on iPhone 5s Keyboard

After updating my iphone 5s to iOS 10.2 stopped [123] key on the keyboard stopped working. I tried “reset all settings” and restarted the iPhone few times, but nothing worked! Any idea on how I can get that fixed?

Any help would be appreciated.

CS

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

First confirm whether this is a hardware or software problem. Take note of the physical spot where that key appears on your screen, then launch several apps and see if that specific physical spot recognizes your touch in those apps. (A drawing or doodling app works great for this.) If it DOES then you have a software issue; if it DOES NOT then you've got a hardware issue.

Chekad Sarami will be eternally grateful.