There are Dark shadows on my LED TV screen

My samsung LED tv has dark shadows which appear all the time . any help will be appreciated

Most Helpful Answer

bakhtiyar.badar  that will depend on what these dark spots look like. It is possible that this is a bad backlight array, LED covers that have come off or a bad signal etc.. Remove the TV from power by unplugging the TV. Remove all video inputs. Hold down the power button for 30-60 seconds. After that connect the power to an outlet and use one local video source(i.e. DVD/BR player) and try to turn your TV on. Let us know what you get. You can always post some images of what your TV shows with your question. That way we can see what you see. Adding images to an existing question

more than likely the LCD panel is going bad. I came across one tv the a ribbon cable wasn't in all the way but there was a dark part of the tv about inches going top to bottom. Pinch the bezel a few times around where the dark spots are on the top or bottom. if they move then you have a loose connection..if they don't move and they are getting bigger it's a bad panel.

bakhtiyar.badar will be eternally grateful.