Screen works on different iPhone, but not this one

This screen used to work on this iphone every day for months, however I took it off and now it doesn’t work when I put it back on. Did i ruin the socket on the logic board? I didn’t disconnect the battery but the screen works on a different phone so why did it stop working on this one? Also, if i wiggle it in a certain way the screen will flash on for a millisecond then turn black again.

Iphone 6s backlight is quite prone to fail when the screen is removed/installed with battery still plugged in to the logic board. You can get confirmation of the backlight issue by shining a light to the screen in a darker environment, you would see a dimmed image. Inspecting the connector with some magnification and a good light source would be a good idea too, just in case.

Yeah most likely a blown backlight filter on this one. Blown filters generally tend to display an image for a fraction of a second occasionally

Albert Einstein will be eternally grateful.