TriStar or Tigris?iPhone 6s plus

Hi, I have this iPhone 6s plus that has fake charging . I replaced TriStar already with no change. I noticed that when I plug in the cable , and afterwards I plug the battery it starts charging ( but stops drawing amps after a minute). If I have battery in and then I plug cable it is fake charging.

I tried brand new battery and it's doing the same.

It also do the bootloops on the cable plugged in , without battery.

Should I replace Tigris ? Maybe any ways to check it ?

Cheers

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Most Helpful Answer

Hi

Have you tried an another dock flex.

Further, what is the voltage of the battery connector with the charger plugged in without the battery. if the battery connector is above 3v, that normal and try tigris. if that is below 3v then that is placement of the tristar ic most likely

thanks

Hi, thanks for the anaswer.

battery connector is 0.6v with the charger plugged in. I dont suspect dock to be bad as it works with itunes and as I said it does charge for a couple of minutes but then drops to 0.00A. I have ordered new tigris so I have to wait and see.

Tristar has been changed already so not the issue as well.

ok. 0.6 is too low. it has to be 3v or above. if you can please send a pic of the tristar area. it might be a placement or cold solder under tristar too

Temporarily plug in another charger port and test charging, I have seen bad charger ports do this with a combination of a bad tristar.

Michal will be eternally grateful.