The Xbox One X (Model 1787) is Microsoft's latest high-powered game console, succeeding the Xbox One S. The Xbox One X was released on November 7th, 2017.

Console is not turning on but has power to USB ports?

So my Xbox One x is not turning on. I'm pretty tech savvy and can't seem to find a problem. It still has power to the USB ports and the controller vibrates when I plug it up. I took a power supply out of a working Xbox One X and it will would not turn on. I tried hitting all the buttons, turning it on with controller and putting a disc in it(didn't take the disc) none of these things turned it on. Anyone ran into this and could give some input? Thanks!

As of July 14th (that I'm aware of) I am having the same problem. The USB ports are powered, but the power button does nothing.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Im currently experiencing the same problem.. Power in the USB port n game not powering on..

Hopefully someone knows what is going on and can help us out. I'm dumbfounded at this point.

Having the same issue, but on the Xbox one s

Travis Cox will be eternally grateful.