Released September 22, 2017. Model A1864, A1897. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / gold, silver, and space gray.

Phone won’t charge

I had to replace my front glass. After going through all of the steps, I ensured that my phone would turn on and I could call people and hear them prior to sealing back up. I went to charge my phone and nothing. It’s now down to zero and won’t charge at all. I have tried 3 different chargers, connecting to other devices and charging fine; but my phone won’t charge at all.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

First I would try another battery but you probably don’t have one so try opening the phone back up and put pressure on the battery flex connector and see if it charges if it doesn’t there are two mosfets near the connectors that may have been pried. Either way I think you will need the services of a microsolderer.

Simone Pfander will be eternally grateful.