Nintendo’s first major revision of the 3DS released to Japan in October of 2014 and to North America in September of 2015. The 2015 3DS introduces improved 3D capabilities, a C-Stick, and a new set of trigger buttons.

Where can I buy this replacement connector?

So while I was trying to fix the speakers, the whole speaker-backlight-3D connector broke and I cannot find a replacement one on the internet. It should be a 31 pin 0.25mm connector. Any idea on where to find it?

i like this content because this is very interesting topic to read.if you have any queries related to your hardware devices like more mobiles, laptop then

easily contact our page https://squadtechsupport.us/ we provide the best solution for our customer.

Apple Watch Kits

Screen and battery repairs just got easier.

Apple Watch Kits

Talk to Nintendo they could repair or send you a spare

I also have a 3ds with the same issue on the back 3d controller which was resolved by geek squad tech support. Maybe you can contact them for the help

You can check geek squad tech support services plans for more information

MrPresident will be eternally grateful.