Complete repair manual for the PSP Go, including battery upgrade and display repair instructions.

Why won't my psp go turn on after I reassembled it?

I replaced the screen and had this problem. I put the cracked screen back in, still have no power at all and no light with charger connected. . Checked 7 or 8 fuses under metal shields with meter. Anyone there to help?

Blown Fuse maybe?

http://www.mr-vizitkin.ru/images/stories...

^^ Fuses for PSP GO.

The one on the right is for Audio - so the one *under* the metal shielding may well be your power Fuse. I would suggest testing with a multimeter to confirm.

If you are going to bridge it then a Circuit Writer pen is the easiest - just practice on something other than the psp so you get used to the flow.

--I am still looking for suitable fuses to replace mine.

i Just had a psp go that the battery was defective - its symptoms are similar to what you describe - i would consider buying a new battery just to eliminate that as a possibility (cost around 6 quid)

edward will be eternally grateful.