How to remove stripped screw in the display shield?

I’m trying to replace the Iphone 5s screen and battery. I was successfully tested it with a new display and battery. However, I’m unable to remove a stripped screw in the Display shield on the right hand side. It just got struck with the metal plate and i’ve tried all the possible ways to remove and it didn’t come out. Please advise me

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Some of these techniques might be helpful. Worst case you’ll need to pull out a rotary tool and carefully make a slot in the screw. How to Remove a Stripped Screw

We run into this problem sometimes. Try and push on the back of the screw while turning it. Often what happens is that there just ins’t enough pressure to cause the screw to turn. You can also try another screwdriver and see if that helps.

Pradeep Rajkumar will be eternally grateful.