Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Headphone jack working with everything but Apple headphones

So, I have a iPhone 6 Plus but recently discovered when I use my apple headphones it sounds wavy and distorted. When I try the headphones on multiple other devices (iPhone 4, iPhone 6S Plus, S9+ etc) they work fine just not in my phone. When connecting it to my surround setup through AUX and Bluetooth it sounds fine. Would it most likely need a new charging port or is it something else? (Also tried cleaning the port multiple times)

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

From experience it usually ends up being the charging port assembly that comes with headphone jack needing replacement.

Last thing to do before replacing is use a cotton bud dipped in isopropyl alcohol then insert that into the headphone jack and turn it around multiple times and see if that helps.

Ethan will be eternally grateful.