Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Unable to activate iPhone 6

Never came across this before. Iphone won’t connect to my WiFi but still picks up signal. Has been updated and restored but haven’t been successful.

No it doesn’t. It says about it can’t activate the phone and it may need a sim pin in order to activate.

will it activate using iTunes?

No it doesn’t. Says it could be a sim activation but nothing comes up asking about a sim pin so I don’t know if it’s that. I’ve restored the phone through iTunes but still comes up with this

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

What is the History? When was it activated last? Why was it restored initially? Are you sure you are getting Wifi but not connecting to Wifi? Looks like signal is from Data (Sim), maybe try activating with another sim? Usually have a searching or no service if data (Baseband issue)… Is IMEI Clean? need just a little more info on what started it all and some background… Bad NAND programming can also cause it

You can reset your phone witch may help.

iPhone 6 unable to activate try connecting your iPhone to iTunes to activate it, or try again in a couple of minutes

if this problem persists,contact apple support at apple.com/support

Ryan will be eternally grateful.