Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0

Repair information for the 7" Android tablet by Samsung. Fixing this device is straightforward, and requires only common tools. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is an Android-based tablet computer produced by Samsung. The 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab is the first model in the series. It was introduced on September 2, 2010

My galaxy tab the screen was hang

sometimes when i using the galaxy tab its stuck the sceen was hang.i try to turn off but doesnt work.i bought less than 1 week but already have problem im charging only 3 hrs and befor charge i make sure it already drain the battery.

I cant understand you, please explain your problem more specifically ...

by George Christopher

my tab is no opening,its needed to opengles2.0 need. so how to this problem solved,ples.answere

by razu

wow tx ur info helped my heart just stppd beating as soon as it hanged thank u again

by Sanniya Nazir

my samsung galaxy tab 5 hangs, when i accidentally pressed the auto software update.. then it loads. when i am about to open it it froze, and never open.. please fix this as soon as possible.. :'( :( :'(

by draline gail

my tablet does not turn off i have the samsung tab 3 it froze and does not let me do any thing it stays with the same time and same charge it stays on my home screen what should i do?

by elannylachapelle

Most Helpful Answer

when ur tablet get hang just attach usb cable with ur computer or laptop n hold power button it is reboot automatically..

Thank you very much. I was having the same problem and just did what you said and BAM!!!!!! it just rebooted. You guys are doing wonderfully well. Kudos!!

by Mela

its worked ... great

by Thomas

it dont work on my tab. i already press and hold the off button with the volume up but still its not working. i also remive the sim on the side but still, ITS NOT WORKING. im starting to worry and im !#^&@@ off

by Ericka Gwenn Olaguera

oooooh my god just did that thank you so much it really helped a lot,now its working again#kudos for the strategy!!!.

by thokozane

Thank you friend. mine is also same problem i did it now there is no problem for galaxy tab 3 mini. Thank you soooooooo much.

by Saketh

If the Tab hangs, press & hold down the Volume Up & Power On/Off buttons together, till the Tab shuts down...

If the Tab hangs, press & hold down the Volume Up & Power On/Off buttons together, till the Tab shuts down... this works - also , dont load up too many active apps at once .

by harvey

thank you so much it worked like a charm for me :)

by Tiya

Yes, that's it. Volume AND power!!! just wondering whether this is how you go with your tab - always laptop next to your tab to be able to fix problems...

by kotkasj

Thanks .. it worked \^_^/ 'da best

by sangimpc

Sourabh Thank you so so much your a star

by Maz Abdy

If you're having issues and bought it less than a week ago take it back to the store and demand a replacement.

My Samsung tab hanged n tried by all the above mentioned ways but still not working.

by Imam Hossain

my tab is also broken but i just bought it less than 2 weeks, but then i realize i already download to mucch games and apps. so i deleted some and its not hanging

just remove the sim from the side slot, your device will reboot. your ram will be free again and you would be comfortable to use again. -) have a nice day ...!!!

Please press the Power button for longer time until it power off and then restart again the Tab. At times, the Tab will freezes and this is especially so when you have many programs running simultaneously.

Thx Alot....Press The Power Button For A Longer Times It Works

by weezhe

i had the same problem. long press it works. only remove the sim card its doesn't. then i recognize that the cause is the battery too low..

I did both but still doesn't work.. Now i'm charging it after a month.. But there's no sign of low battery apperead at first place.. So how? Do i've to wait till it charged?

if it is not working,then let it go and finish all of its charge so that it can close.then u put on charge and after it refills open tab and delete the app that made it and some other few for no other problems...

Long press DID work! Tnx so much ^^

Longer PRESS on power button works!thank you so so much!!! You are a saviour!

by jessellynesantos

my tab...just now..i restarted my tab cause it's hang...but now...i couldn't switch on my tab...so how

I need help its so stupid its just not working it charges but won't turn on any ideas

Galaxy tab doesn't switch on, its end up flashing the SAMSUNG name and not continue to switch on.

how to deal with this i also have the same prob.pls help. :(

by cuteeangel29

same thing happened to me now what should i do with this:(

by Sharlene Manalo

thanks harvey..

thnx my tab2 hang is solved

TARUN

by TARUN

i had played game on my tab and it hangs, what i did is removing the SIM then pressing long time the power button and it works.....

my Galaxy Tab 2 died and has been chargning for three days and no progress has been made on the charging icon. it says its charging but its sill in the same place it was three days ago.help please!!!!

Thanks pressing and holding the volume up key and power button did work. It helped me reboot.

I was experiencing dificulties when trying to turn my screen on. Each time I pressed the button to turn screen on and touched the screen it was just black.I heard the touch tone sounds once i raised the volume but the pad brightness was automatically set to low where you cant see a thing either just black. I recommend this method if your experiencing the same problem ;)

hi... i was using picasa ,in between the processing my tab 3 got hanged... now please tell me hoe to get rid of this problem?

thanx buddy long presss of power button worked

hi the same problem my tab hang redy.

if i press the power button also its not work.

my mum tab 3 having same problem. take off the sim, press power+ volume button also cant works.

by Cindy Miaomiao

Sometimes in my Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2,i want to write with the touchscreen's keybord and i cant!I press the button so the keybord to display ,everything allright.Then i touch the screen and doesnt write anything...

i jus got my HCL tab..but now its touch system is not working...wat to do..plsss help

My samsung tab 2 got hanged...........

wen i restarted it its juss coming a samsung welcome screen and is pause there please help me

dont charge just wait it wil lobbat and charge it it will on

Press the volume up button and power button together it works!!!!

But samsung T211 is really a good tab

Open your tablet and disconnect the battery socket and reconnect again., then you Turn it On again....Your problem be solved!

thank you for the tip on turning this thing off when the screen hung. it worked by holding the volume and power buttons down. you have to hold them for about 10 seconds

cdtyftuitght7uhy7tyu;poi ggggggggggggggt7uygytuertyuktftyyzuxhshcxs8zcxhszcjdkamsgv;?IZKXhc vifuxlzcjhvftcxjdxjchbvcgaUZJXn bkcaslISKxmckdsfkydaok

I lov e my tab hhhhhaaaa

by anvitha

i got a problem on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus, it doesn't hang on the samsung welcome screen (stars) but it hang on the screen which said Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 , so what should I do? I press the power button for like 10 to 20 second and it reboot but still hang on the screen Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 , I also press the power button and volume up but it's not work, please help me... i'm starting to get worry

yes! it works! thanks Harvey and weezhe..tq so much!

help soo much..yeay!!

by mrs alicious

thanx so much....................... long pressing power button and volume button tab restarts and it works

hey thank you so much dudde for your valuable help

" when ur tablet get hang just attach usb cable with ur computer or laptop n hold power button it is reboot automatically.." - mihir

This technique works for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100

thanks much harvey..my tablet works now. :)

hey if you feel that your tablet still don't unfreeze when you use the power button do restart, after restart hold down the volume button for some time and release and it would work

Thank you connecting to the computer really works!!!!

i have a camera ( EOS M ) im trying transfer the picture in my tab. and its started to hang. by the way that moment is my tab is charging. 2 hrs had past but my tab is still open and hang.

Thank you it works out for me

Long press of Volume up and switch worked! Try again if it doesn't work, i tried twice and it reboots. Thanks a lot for the great responses! My worries are gone. :)

My screen doesn't work. Not even the home button. I already rebooted/factory reset,the problems still persist. After I factory reset,it asks for language but I can't choose one because the screen is just ------. Someone please help.. :(

SMt211 is totally cheap tablet.

i hav download too many apps and now my tab is switched of..i'm trying to open it but it does'nt..i have tried all of these methods but no one works.can any one help me with this problem plz

Thank you so much. Holding the up volume and power button worked for me.

my tab is switch on after switch was hang plzzzzzz when some peopel saying it software problem

HI, I have samsung galaxy SMT211 tab3 (10 month old), its too hang and restart automatically during plug in the charger in soket. what can i do to resolve this serious problem, please help me

replace blue ray ps3 slim blue ray box

My tab is hang on the entry (samsung add) page, it doesn't show the background page also, please give some suggestion, what should i do next. Thanks.

my tab 4 is hanging... i did all but still doenst work...

long press of power botton.press the power key with the upper botton volume.

i conect the usb to my laptop then press the power key. still doesnt work. can u help me what to do... and it was totally black the screen.. pls....

Yah my tab 4 has d same problem tried all your suggestions but not working.

by rose

nor working it is hanged plz solve this issue

Its work thanks budy

My samsung galaxy tab. 3 is not working. I turned it on and display nothing BUT a total white light only. I tried turning it off then on BUT it still does not work. I connected the cable to my laptop and still it doesn't work. What must I do???? Can you please help me fix this issue?

Carlo

thank u i had the same problem i holdedthe volumebutton and unlock button at the same time it restarted by itself

My galaxy tab 3 not responding .when I install a camera zip from cvm recovery and I reboot then the tab stuck and only sowing "Samsung galaxy tab 3" and not start and not respond in charge what I do for this problem plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me fastly plzzzzzz.what I do

Why my samsung tab 3 is always hang?

Press your tabs lock key until it can't shut down.if this tip is unable, plz contract customer care.

Hy man ,my best answer is this that you should press power key for a long time,and then it may start,or else you should press volume and power key both for ten second after ten seconds release volume key and press power key for more ten second,i am sure it will work

I did all these tips pressing both for long time and usb cable joint all but its not turning on pls help me

by siddhs

my samsung galaxy tab 3 was rebooting after 100% finished it didn't close i only closed it after that when i on the tab the samsung sound produced but the logo didn't come and the screen did not open...

Connect Samsung Tab3 using USB cable to your Laptop/PC...

Once connected press POWER button for some time (like 15-20 secs or even more for about 30 secs if needed).

This should reboot your Tab3 and frozen state is gone...

Enjoy Tabbing... :)

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

my Samsung galaxy tan'4 7" the screen is hang the tab only talk.

screen not open how to open

my samsung galaxy tab 2 hanged up and now its not turning on it took whole night with 'samsung galaxy' on and screen got off when battery emptied now its not turning on I did all above tip pressing power and volume up button but nothing and then usb cable joint but nothing works.....pls help me whts the problem!

same here still tryng it gt hanged up

by sandy pearl

CPress power button and volume down button at the same time. And hold for long time (30 sec for me). It will restart again. Good luck.

Done with every answer over here still my Samsung galaxy tab2 doesn't work I need help I tried pressing volume n power key at the same time and also connected it to my pc and pressed d buttons still its not working what do I do ???? ..need help please ...

leiyamamoto20 will be eternally grateful.