Model A1137 / 1, 2, or 4 GB capacity / black or white plastic front

Audiobooks download to iTunes, but won't sync to iPod Nano?

I purchased a book and downloaded to my iTunes menu. The book appears in the library, and in audiobooks but will not sync to my iPod device.

I have restored, reset original settings, started over, and still no sync. I can see the book in the library and in playlist/audiobooks so I know it downloaded.

Most Helpful Answer

Sorry but it seems the first Gen iPods are not compatible as they don't run OS4

Requires iPhone and iPod touch with iOS 4 or later. iBooks is not compatible with original iPhone or iPod touch (1st generation).

Refer THIS link for the details from Apple

Under the What are the requirements to use iBooks? iPod nano is not listed so I assume it is not compatible.

You can go to try Macsome Audio Book Converter. It can help you transfer iTunes audio-book to your iPod.

Year, this AudioBook Converter is my personal preference and what I'm most familiar with. It was a one-click install, very easy to put your iTunes audiobook to iPod.http://www.macsome.com/

Maura will be eternally grateful.