iPhone 7 restarts randomly while calling / using the microphone
I replaced the display and the battery of my iPhone. The display is a original display with refurbished glass, the battery has no Apple brand.
Now every time i am in a phone call, the iPhone shuts down kind of randomly and restarts. Sometimes its okay for minutes, sometimes it restarts after 10 seconds.
I already figured out:
- It happens when using the microphone, e.g. on phone calls, whatsapp calls or even using the voice memos app
- When im on a call or inside voice memos app, press home button and go into different apps I can reproduce it very quickly
- The mic was working, but currently it does produce a noise only
- I never had a restart while using bluetooth headphones
- It doesn’t matter if the battery is full of charge or even plugged into power supply
- I never every had shutdown while not calling, and i use my phone very heavily
I tried the following so far,
- Replaced front-camera flex/sensors with new original Apple
- Replaced the new battery with another new battery from a different manufacturer (both show no capacity in the settings btw.)
- Unplugged front-camera flex
- Unplugged taptic-engine, too
Hope you guys can help me or give me any hints what it could be :)
Panic log: https://pastebin.com/qDJupr9i
Is this a good question?