1

Pat
13

Where can I buy brushes for my blender?

The model number is ICB6

Edited by: mayer ( )

I order new brushes yesterday for $6.22 & received them already today ups. I din't even measure them I just went by the picture on the website & it was the right ones I used item # 2UY15 & ordered them from Grainger. The shipping was $9.63. The blender still has a burning smell when we try it on high speed but on low it seems to work ok. It is the blender for my wife's work at Baskin Robins.

Pat,

Alright Pat, great job. Hope you continue to enjoy all those flavors....

2

My best suggestion would be to check on here and talk to someone about the brushes you need. The part number is P/N 10-030-03 Brushes and you can disassemble your blender and measure the brushes for replacement. I do not think that Blendtec is carrying replacement for them. Good Luck and I hope this helps.

+ much more diplomatic than my answer

mayer,

2

mayer
MacHale Enterprises

According to their manual, you're to stupid to work on their product, thus you can't find parts for it. Their contact information is here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/23306495/Total...

or call them and let them know how you feel about their policy, they do have a three year warranty for their incredibly over priced machine:

FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS WARRANTY

CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT

(800) 253-6383 OR (801) 222-0888.

just another importer that leaves you hanging because they can not provide repair parts.....

0

Stanislav
1

When the replacement brush sparking, low speed or smell, it is short on the rotor.