Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

My iPhone 3GS is extremely dark!

I went to sleep and when I woke up, my iPhone is very very dark. I can barely see the icons. I could see enough to mess with the brightness but that did not work. I even went into settings and reset everything but that also did not work! I am on vacation and freaking out

Well, depending on where you are I would try and locate a reputable fix-it place as it sounds as if your LCD may have gone bad. A good reset followed by a restore would be my initial step in diagnostics and would also provide you a chance to back-up your important information.

Thank you! In addition to resetting everything, I tried backing it up and restoring it, but that also did not work. I am taking it to apple as soon as I get home. It is still under warranty so I think the Apple Store is my best bet! Thanks again!

Nicole Heller will be eternally grateful.