Repair guides and support for LED, LCD, HD and other Vizio TVs.

Screen cracked, where can I purchase another one?

The screen cracked on my 47" Vizio LCD 1080p. I was wondering if there was a place where I could get another LCD panel to replace it myself. I live in Ohio. Thanks!

Dustin can you post the serial and model numbers as well? It MAY help to find what you are looking for.

The model number is VL470M. I bought the tv from a yard sale and the serial number was colored over with a permanent marker. I suppose so no one could use the original owners warranty information. Thanks

Well im triying to fine some were on the internet were i can bug the screen panel for my 55 inch LG tv any idea ??

Usually when a serial number is blacked out it is because it has been refurbished. If it is blacked out by use of a black marker, you can go over the marker with a dry erase marker and wipe quickly to remove the permanent marker.

I got a 32" vizio I need a screen

Dustin, Michale Ku is about right with the price. First off, you can get a field tech service manual from here. Your panel part number is LC470WUH-SBR1 and it is available at this place for $358.12. Replacement cost for the TV is about $800, so it's strictly a matter of economics. I'd do it since it would save me some money. I hope this helps, good luck.

Thank you so much I will keep you posted on my progress

no help at all

lloyd Lance how do you figure? What is your question since you feel that my answer is no help to you?

What about sharp tvs my daughter hit mine with a plastic bat and cracked the screen any in please

Donovan Burton depends on the model and size. LCD panels can be tricky and expensive to come by.

if it's broken, you are better off getting a new TV. The panel will run about $300-400.

I have a 70" vizio smart 3D TV what would a new screen cost me an were can I get one The TV is new never been used got it with a good 65" for $500 so I think its worth fixing

I have a Vizio 60-inch TV screen cracked for sale

What your price

I have 43 inch visio 2 months old cracked screen model #D34n-E4

I have A 55 inch vizio smart tv cracked screen for sale asking.$150..The tv is 1yrs old and was not being used much..

Your best bet would be to go to liquidation.com purchase a lot for around 300 which will have anywhere from 4-8 tvs they will have a manifest with what brand and sizes each tv is. Hope the one that matches yours has a working screen as many of them do. The other ones can be sold for parts and usually around 100-200% profit

My internal screen is cracked and is displaying multi color ligns on my visio E422VA. Checked on sears.com, Visio site, and a bunch of others and can't find a screen for it . Where can I find one for as cheap as possible?

The screen of my LG 70 inches TV uhd got cracked; how can I replace it?

Well, my friend found a 55" T.V. in the garbage when he was taking out the trash and couldn't find a replacement screen online after a day's search, so he gave up and gifted it to me for a Christmas present, heh. Of course now I am having difficulty finding a Vizio D55NE22 LCD internal screen. So far nothing on Ebay, and on Amazon.com it can be purchased for 594.99 USD, so I don't want to spend much effort on it or money, besides, I strolled through Wal-mart today and the picture quality of the D-series is not something you would write home about. Of course only an ignorant person will not ponder what life's lemons can produce, and I started gaming last month after my baby sister let me entertain myself with her Nintendo Switch while I was ill for that time, and having an attachment to the game, I bought the system for myself and thought it would be nice to have something to use it with... If anybody wants to help me out with suggestions I am all eyes. Thanks.

Oh the series number is LWZQVPBS, that might be helpful for you internet whizzes.

where did u do w the 55 u found?

sorry, what didi u u do

Hello i have Sony VIZIO M65-E0 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart Led Television (2017), the screen is cracked i have been looking for where to get it replaced or where to buy the parts to fix it.

I am trying to find out the same thing

I'm looking for a 70’ Vizio E700I B3 screen, My sister cracked mine. My TV cost over $1300, I think a screen may be cheaper if I Can find one. I don't think the replacement will be hard.

Dustin will be eternally grateful.