Model A1318 / 32 or 64 GB capacity

Audio is only working in one ear

Right bud works all the time and the left one only works if I apply pressure--help.

sounds like you are due for a good cleaning of the jack. Use some compressed "canned air" and blow it out good. If no change after cleaning, it may be time to replace the jack.

I'v already tried cleaning it out. thats not the problem. where could I get the jack replaced? my apple warranty is over, so apple isn't really an option.

Paul Domanico, depending on how handy you are, you can try to replace your head phone jack yourself. Also, depending on your geographical location, you may have no trouble getting a new jack? Check this video and see if it works for you. Here is the part and I am sure you can get it at multiple places. the general instructions for your iPod are right here. Good Luck

Had a friend help me replace the jack and it worked well. Thank you

I just blew real hard into the jack opening and the sound came back to the right channel.

try using a tin foil. wont give that much stereo sound ..but good enough to hear from both sides of the brain

Paul Domanico will be eternally grateful.