Rubber grommet for fn button, no

D600 function button, I have lost the rubber grommet, what can I use instead or where can I get one ?

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


If it is the big upper rounded button you can buy this button form eBay, if ti is smaller one , you can make it from rubber standoffs and cutting it to shape or buy it from ebay. Please tell us what button you really miss…


Where can I source rubber standoffs ?


From local DIY like Leroy Merlin, homemade ect.... ask for rubber pads, pads that stop the shelfs doors to not close rapidly, rubber pads for home interior furniture.


Add a comment