Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

How to charge with a non apple charger

Charge without a charger

Score -1

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Most Helpful Answer

this is not possible.

Let me rephrase that with a different charger not an iPhone charger I've seen people do it I just don't know myself somebody said you could do with a paperclip or something I don't know thank you anyways

I have no idea what method you're talking about, but that sounds very dangerous and likely to short. I'm sure it makes more sense to spend ~$10 on a new charger then over 10 times that getting your phone replaced because you burnt it.

Yes thanks anyway

All you’ll do is damage your iPhone which will be more costly to fix than getting the correct charger for your iPhone to start with!

I use the 12 Watt unit as it’s a lot faster charging and is able to work in Europe 220 Volt outlets and takes different adapter plugs.

If your looking for a way to charge your phone without charging it with an legit Apple cable and plug you can purchase an adapter kit to allow wireless charging. Please see the attached link.

Qi Wireless Charger Receiver Module for iPhone 5 5C 5S 6 6+ plus

I’ve used one in my workshop before they are okay and just about sit under a case without being too present.

This would be a more expensive solution ;-}

Don't forget you'll still need a Qi Wireless Charger as well! Belkin BOOST↑UP Qi Wireless 5W Charging Pad - Black

mccslice will be eternally grateful.