220 16v DFS fuse is separated, need to put back on.

fuse mentioned above has come off. need to put back on

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0



Your description sounds more like a capacitor than a fuse.

220 16V could also equal 220uF capacitor 16VW.

What is the designation on the systemboard location for the component C or F?

By separated do mean that it has just come off the board or that it is broken?

Post an image of it and the systemboard location where it belongs to give a better idea of what it actually is.

Here's how to do this.

Adding images to an existing question


Add a comment