Parts & Tools

Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Why is my replacement iPhone 6 display not working in ios 12?

I recently purchased a replacement display for my iPhone 6 because my old screen was bulging out. I got a new replacement screen for $18 on eBay the display stopped bulging out but the display is not turning on iOS 12. why?!

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

The budget option, covered by our Lifetime Warranty.

Shop Kits

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

Cut repair costs, not quality.

Shop Kits

Did you fix the phone then update? This can cause the phone to brick. If the phone is working then you either damaged the screen during the repair or the screen was already faulty

No i updated the phone then repaired it

It has nothing to do with iOS, it's either a faulty screen or damaged screen connector. Have you tried the old screen?

If your screen was bulging out, it seems more likely due to the battery swelling than the screen being faulty. Have you inspected the battery at all? It could be that it died and won’t take a charge. Also try putting the old screen back on and see if it works, and report back.

I Bought the replacement screen and I threw the old one out

@ryoseo2009 Without a known good screen it's difficult to really eliminate anything here. Does the battery seem swollen at all? Have you made sure the display connectors are seated correctly? You should feel a little snap when you push them in place.

I Ordered A New Battery And I’ll See if it works and the battery felt and looked a bit swollen to me

ryoseo2009 will be eternally grateful.