Nokia N95

The Nokia N95 is a smartphone produced by Nokia as part of their Nseries line of portable devices.

Screen doesn't turn on, but backlight and keypad lights up.

I've had an N95 for several years as a backup cell phone, and recently when I turned it on, the display wouldn't come on. The backlight was on and the keypad was on, but the screen was just black. Anyone have any suggestions? Would replacing the screen fix the problem?

check that with the sim you are able to call or talk to someone then you have to change the flex. most of the time is the flex only but sometimes lcd damaged . do one thing first disamble the phone and try to do remove the flex and reseated if works then good otherwise change it ...

if i wanted to go 6220 classic it did not function,why?

I am a bit confused. What is your question?

by oldturkey03

key pad light does not on & BACK silde not on screen

The display uses a ZIFF connector. Sometimes opening it removing the flex and Re-insterting it should do it. Corrosion is also an issue so check there has been no moisture damage

ColinHuang001 will be eternally grateful.