A portable and water resistant outdoor speaker designed by Bose for uniform coverage from any angle. Bluetooth, voice commands and auxiliary connections allow multiple connections options for up to 12 hours of use. A lightweight version of the Bose Soundlink Revolve+.

Speaker is totally dead

Hello

My speaker is dead , the battery charging light flashes on and off but if you disconnect from the charger there are no sings of life

chris

I have the same problem can someone help me with that my speaker is just 30 days out of the warranty period

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Hi Chris,

I’ve had this problem too. Finally got it sorted by updating the firmware. You can download an app from BOSE onto your computer and then re-launch the website you downloaded it from. It took about 5 mins to update and works perfectly again!

https://btu.bose.com/

This didn’t help me. I’ve used this speaker about three times and was hoping it was just a long term battery nap. However after charging it for 24 hours, updating the firmware and also dealing with Bose tech support, it still just flashes an amber/yellow light when connected to power and once unplugged, never powers up on its own. Even when plugged in, it won’t power into usable mode. Now on hold with BOSE and they are telling me because it is out of warranty, I will have to pay a $75 tech fee to send it in to get it checked. Frustrating.

chris ryan will be eternally grateful.