0

Kimball
1

Why can't I restore my iPhone with Itunes

When I attempted to restore my Iphone3gs using Itunes on my Toshiba PC the Iphone screen displayed the Apple Logo and the status bar, Itunes said it was preparing the software to restore my Iphone but after more than an hour nothing happaened.

I disconected my Iphone, restarted Itunes and reconnected my phone. Nothing happened.

What do I do noe?

Edited by: mayer ( )

Google DFU mode and how to put your phone into that mode. Then try to install the firmware while phone is in DFU, see if that works.

Chappers,

3

pollytintop

Check the dock for dirt/debris , charge your phone at the wall for 1 hour and then try again. You may not have enough power on pc port to power the iPhone through restore. Try different port or powered hub

Edited by: pollytintop ( )

0

Benssreooly
1

Did you backup your iPhone with iTunes before ? To begin to restore your iPhone data from the backup, connect your iPhone to the computer that you normally sync it to that contains the backup file (in most cases, this will be your normal computer. If you’re syncing to more than one machine, you should have backups on both computers. Just choose the computer with the backup you prefer).

In the center of the iPhone management screen, you'll see a "Restore" button. Click that.

When you do this, iTunes will show you a few introductory screens. After them, you’ll need to agree to the standard iPhone software license. Do so and click Continue.